This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 5:41 p.m. Friday, a 62-year-old male reported he was assaulted by a 49-year-old male on the 1400 block of Harbor Way. An investigation continues.
• At 3:17 p.m. Friday, a 59-year-old female reported someone entered her home and stole boxes of jewelry on the 3900 block of Julep Street. An investigation continues.
Fire and medical
• At 1:15 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue transported a woman and flight crew from Bartlett Regional Hospital to Juneau International Airport.
• At 2:34 a.m. Thursday, CCFR transported a woman and flight crew from BRH to JIA.
• At 2:45 a.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a man on 10th Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 9:04 a.m. Thursday, CCFR was dispatched to Riverside Drive for a report of an unsupervised burn. Upon arrival, CCFR found that the fire was being tended to, and the person was allowed to continue burning.
• At 9:48 a.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Lemon Creek Road, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 11:47 a.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Second Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 11:55 a.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 12:45 p.m. Thursday, CCFR transported a man and flight crew from JIA to BRH.
• At 12:47 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 4:59 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a motor vehicle accident on Glacier Highway. No injuries, no transport required.
• At 10:59 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to an EMS call on Vintage Boulevard, and a man declined transport.
• At 12:01 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of a suspicious note in the 1600 block of Renninger Street.
• At 4:13 p.m. Friday, 48-year-old William Kelly Hunt was arrested in the 100 block of Franklin Street on an outstanding $500 JPD warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while intoxicated.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:28 p.m. Friday, a 37-year-old female reported that her parked 2011 Mini Cooper was struck by an unknown vehicle on the 400 block of FIfth street resulting in $4,000 in damages.
• At 1:59 p.m. Friday, a 20-year-old male reported his parked 2002 Chevy pickup was struck by an unknown vehicle on the 8700 block of Glacier Highway resulting in $3,000 in damages.
• At 12:34 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of sexual abuse.
• At 4:40 p.m. Friday, 22-year-old Darryl Tompkins was arrested for larceny on the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard. Tompkins also had an outstanding no-bail Juneau Police Department warrant issued for failure to to appear on an original charge of larceny.
• At 8:03 p.m. Thursday, a 39-year-old man reported the theft of his black 1973 cruiser Schwinn bicycle valued at $200 in the 11800 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:32 a.m. Friday, a 57-year-old man reported the theft of $10 worth of fuel stolen from his Chevy pickup truck in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:25 p.m. Friday, a 50-year-old female reported a black Net! cell phone stolen on the 500 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 11:38 p.m., 30-year-old Derick Skultka was cited for driving without a valid license on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. He was arrested and lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Facility on a state parole arrest warrant for apprehension/detention on an original charge of assault in the second degree, burglary in the first degree ad assault in the fourth degree. The vehicle Skultka was driving was impounded.