This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor's Note: A Daily Bulletin from the Juneau Police Department was not available by press time.
Fire and medical
• At 4:31 a.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue was dispatched to a fire alarm on Franklin Street. No fire. Alarm was accidentlly pulled due to cleaning.
• At 9:23 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR was dispathced to Glacier Highway to respond to a cyanide spill. Investigation found there was no cyanide found.
• At 9:29 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR transported a man and flight crew from Bartlett Regional Hospital to Juneau International Airport.
• At 4:43 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR was dispatched to a fire alarm on Marilyn Avenue. No fire. Alarm caused by steam from shower.
• At 6:34 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Mountainwood Circle, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 6:51 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Cinema Drive, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 8:25 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Aisek Street, and he was taken to BRH.