This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 4:33 p.m. Saturday, 41-year-old Marcia Anne Endicott was arrested and lodged at LCCC for driving while intoxicated on the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Driving without a valid license
• At 1:46 a.m. Sunday, 21-year-old Brayan J. Veyra-Ireno was cited and released for driving without a valid license on the 100 block of Franklin Street. The 2006 Pontiac he was driving was impounded. Alcohol was involved.
• At 2:06 a.m. Sunday, a 17-year-old female was cited for driving without a valid license on the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 3:38 a.m. Sunday, 34-year-old Garrett Ralston Derr was cited and released for driving with a revoked license on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. The 2008 Ford he was driving was impounded.
• At 1:09 p.m. Saturday, a confidential investigation into drug activity began on the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 2:10 p.m. Saturday, 39-year-old Jadene Veronica Dunn Rago was charged with larceny and trespass on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:34 p.m. Saturday, a 23-year-old female reported her black Galaxy cellphone, worth $400, stolen on the 9100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:21 p.m. Saturday, a 75-year-old female reported damage to a vehicle’s windshield on the 3000 block of Riverside Drive.