This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 5:12 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of criminal trespass in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 5:45 p.m. Sunday, JPD investigated a report of criminal trespass in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:43 p.m. Sunday, Simone Damien Talatoa, 29, was cited and released for driving without a valid motorcycle endorsement in the 8600 block of Teal Street. His motorcycle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 12:19 a.m. Sunday, Capital City Fire and Rescue transported a man from Bartlett Regional Hospital to the Juneau International Airport.
• At 4:10 a.m. Sunday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 8:19 a.m. Sunday, CCFR was dispatched to Willoughby Avenue for a fire alarm, which was caused by burnt food.
• At 1:49 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to an EMS call on Franklin Street, and a woman was transported by another agency.
• At 6:16 p.m. Sunday, CCFR was dispatched to Fish Creek Road for a fire alarm but found nothing unusual. System malfunction.
• At 6:19 p.m. Sunday, CCFR was dispatched to Glacier Highway for a fire alarm. No smoke or fire found. Malicious activation.
• At 6 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to an intoxicated subject in the 100 block of Fourth Street.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:50 p.m. Sunday, a 37-year-old woman reported her vehicle was struck while parked in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road, causing $250 worth of damage.
• At 11:09 a.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of sexual abuse of a minor.
• At 1:15 p.m. Sunday, JPD investigated a report of criminal trespass and attempted theft in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:48 p.m. Sunday, JPD investigated a report of a bicycle theft in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:04 p.m. Sunday, a 19-year-old man reported two subwoofers and a subwoofer box, total value of $450, stolen from his vehicle in the 8800 block of Mallard Street in the past few days.
• At 7:26 p.m. Sunday, a 40-year-old woman reported the contents of her purse stolen, including prescription medication, in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:05 p.m. Sunday, a 30-year-old man reported his iPhone lost in the 9000 block of Cinema Drive.
• At 8:44 a.m. Monday, a 54-year-old woman reported the theft of headlights from a Chevy Silverado in the 100 block of Savikko Road.