This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s Note: A Daily Incident Report from Capital City Fire and Rescue was not available by press time.
• At 3:17 a.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of a burglary in the 2000 block of Jordan Avenue.
• At 1:24 p.m. Wednesday, the Office of Children’s Services faxed JPD a report of harm, and it was forwarded to the investigations unit.
• At 6:38 p.m. Wednesday, Falefiaoalii Laasia, 30, was cited and released for criminal trespass in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 11:16 a.m. Thursday, Laura Cecelia Johnson, 38, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 5400 block of Egan Drive, and her vehicle was impounded.
• At 9:41 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a drunken driving case on Riverside Drive.
• At 2:11 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of sexual abuse. Domestic.
• At 7:42 a.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a reported sexual abuse of a minor.
• At 4:08 p.m. Wednesday, James Knudson, 55, was cited and released for larceny in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. Alcohol was involved.
• At 4:12 p.m. Wednesday, Cynthia Joyce Bean, 40, and Felicia Lee Allinger, 21, were arrested for theft in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway, and they were taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:13 a.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of theft in the 2000 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:46 a.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a reported theft of cash from a business in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.