This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s Note: A Daily Incident Report from Capital City Fire and Rescue was not available by press time.
• At 7 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in remanding a 28-year-old man in the 11800 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:21 a.m. Thursday, a 17-year-old boy and Ashley Sam, 18, were cited and released for minor consuming in the 6000 block of Chatham Drive.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 7:49 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a damage-only motor vehicle crash in the 2800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. A 38-year-old man was cited for failing to yield.
• At 9:23 p.m. Wednesday, a 34-year-old woman was cited for failing to maintain a safe distance after her vehicle struck another vehicle in the 3100 block of Channel Dive. She was evaluated by paramedics on scene for minor injuries.
• At 1:46 p.m. Wednesday, a 44-year-old man reported tools stolen in the 1900 block of Crest Street.
• At 2:10 p.m. Wednesday, a 49-year-old woman reported her wallet was stolen in the 100 block of Main Street.
• At 2:44 p.m. Wednesday, a 34-year-old man reported merchandise stolen in the 5300 block of Commercial Boulevard.
• At 7:46 p.m. Wednesday, a 49-year-old woman reported her cell phone was stolen about a week ago in the 2500 block of Industrial Boulevard.
• At 9:35 p.m. Wednesday, an 18-year-old woman reported her wallet was stolen from her vehicle in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive.
• At 10:44 a.m. Thursday, a 51-year-old man reported a burglary of a business in the 10000 block of Crazy Horse Drive.