This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:29 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department contacted an emotionally disturbed person at the Juneau International Airport. The person left upon request.
• At 11:28 p.m. Tuesday, Robert Archie Sharclane, 33, was lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center on a 12-hour hold. Investigation is ongoing into a disorderly conduct. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:08 a.m. Wednesday, JPD assisted another agency in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 10:25 p.m. Tuesday, Oscar Herrera-Alvarado, 24, was cited for driving without a license in the 1000 block of Egan Drive. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 1:21 a.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of drug activity in the 9000 block of Cinema Drive.
Fire and medical
• At 1:59 a.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Fourth Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 7:10 a.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 9:52 a.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a burn complaint on Seater Street. The homeowner responsible was found to be in compliance and was allowed to continue burning.
• At 9:54 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Franklin Street. The alarm was caused by dust from a construction crew, and it was reset by the building responsible.
• At 5:41 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Salmon Creek Lane. Alarm was caused by a broken hot water line and the steam activated the smoke detector. System reset.
• At 6:18 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on 12th Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 11:28 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Jennifer Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 3:06 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated the report of theft from a business in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 1:16 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of vandalism in the 1000 block of Third Street.
• At 9:55 a.m. Wednesday, a 50-year-old man reported his vehicle was damaged sometime in the night in the 1000 block of Salmon Creek Lane. Damages were estimated at $450.