This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s Note: A Daily Incident Report from Capital City Fire and Rescue was not available by press time.
• At 8:29 a.m. Thursday, a 16-year-old girl was arrested for domestic violence assault, domestic violence criminal mischief and interfering with the report of a domestic violence crime. She was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
• At 9:44 p.m. Wednesday, Chelsea Marie Nusbaum, 23, was cited and released for driving with a revoked license on Channel Vista Drive. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:51 a.m. Thursday, James Michael Lewis, 25, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 2800 block of Douglas Highway. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 1:25 p.m. Wednesday, a 66-year-old woman reported someone used her credit card for hotel stay without authorization.
• At 11:36 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a suicidal subject. No location given. Alcohol was involved.
• At 12:12 p.m. Wednesday, a 50-year-old woman reported theft of services in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 9:25 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of a stolen purse in the 9200 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:43 a.m. Thursday, a 47-year-old man reported his bicycle was stolen in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue. Investigation continues.
• At 10:28 a.m. Thursday, a 53-year-old woman reported her iPhone stolen from her desk in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 10:56 a.m. Thursday, a 65-year-old man reported theft of services in the 3600 block of Amalga Street. Investigation continues.
• At 1:19 p.m. Wednesday, Gregory Wayne Brannan, 50, was cited and released for trespass in the 200 block of Gastineau Avenue.