This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Driving without a license
• At 5:53 p.m. Thursday, Nadine Kathleen Peratrovich, 42, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 1300 block of Egan Drive, and her vehicle was impounded.
• At 1:19 a.m. Friday, Rossieleen Iona Mareko, 23, was cited for driving without a license on Renninger Street, and her vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:05 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated drug activity in the Juneau area.
Fire and medical
• At 10:43 a.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Riverside Drive, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 3:47 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Simpson Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 4:54 p.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue was dispatched to Mendenhall Loop Road and cancelled en route.
• At 9:03 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Teal Street. Alarm caused by malicious pull of pull station. System reset.
• At 9:05 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Tongass Boulevard, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 8:57 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated the report of stolen main in the 9400 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:15 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of a 17-year-old boy shoplifting at Safeway.
• At 1:40 p.m. Thursday, a 37-year-old man reported the theft of his bicycle in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 3:20 p.m. Thursday, a 53-year-old man reported the theft of a fuel tank in the 9400 block of Long Run Drive.
• At 4:01 p.m. Thursday, a 21-year-old woman reported the theft of her brother’s backpack in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 9:23 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of theft of fuel from a business in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.