This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:27 a.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of an assault in the 10600 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 2:10 p.m. Friday, the Johnson Youth Center reported that a 16-year-old girl at the facility had damaged several items in the dayroom area, and she also assaulted a member of the staff while they were trying to restrain her. Alaska State Troopers in Juneau are investigating the case.
• At 2:42 p.m. Sunday, JPD investigated a report of a disturbance in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
Domestic violence assault
• At 7:47 p.m. Sunday, a 23-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:25 p.m. Sunday, a 59-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:52 p.m. Sunday, JPD investigated a report of a domestic disturbance on Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 8:36 a.m. Monday, Bennett Lee Tackett II, 35, was cited and released for driving without a valid license on Cordova Street. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 9:03 a.m. Monday, a 15-year-old was cited and released for misconduct of a controlled substance in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive.
Fire and medical
• At 5 a.m. Saturday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Cinema Drive, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 9:21 a.m. Saturday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a burn complain on Montana Creek Road. It was an authorized controlled burn and was allowed to continue.
• At 12:04 p.m. Saturday, CCFR responded to a burn complaint on Harbor Way. It was unauthorized, and CCFR advised to stop burning.
• At 4:22 p.m. Saturday, basic life support care was given to a man on Harbor Way, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 7:58 p.m. Saturday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Franklin Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 9:43 a.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of theft in the 800 block of 12th Street.
• At 9:52 a.m. Monday, a 53-year-old woman reported her purse lost in the 300 block of Fourth Street. Investigation continues.