This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:06 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a domestic dispute and a 26-year-old woman was arrested for assaulting a police officer, resisting arrest and criminal mischief.
• At 10:47 a.m. Tuesday, a 36-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 31-year-old man. Investigation continues.
• At 2:01 p.m. Monday, Edward Lamon Craig III, 22, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 12500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:37 p.m. Monday, Konstantin N. Khomyakov, 25, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 2700 block of Egan Drive. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 7:28 p.m. Monday, JPD assisted an outside agency in the 5500 block of Aisek Street.
Fire and medical
• At 5:51 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Mendenhall Loop Road, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 11:44 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a burn complaint on Rainbow Row and extinguished an unauthorized burn.
• At 12:05 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Teal Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 12:39 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a public service call and assisted a vehicle with a flat tire on Egan Drive.
• At 3:11 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 3:24 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Teal Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 4:18 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Wilma Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 4:36 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a good intent call on Marine Road, and a person was left in the care of another agency.
• At 6:28 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a vehicle fire on Mendenhall Loop Road. Upon arrival, a pickup was found with its hood up and the fire was extinguished by the owner.
• At 7:35 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Mendenhall Peninsula Road. No smoke or fire found. Units returned to service.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:53 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated the report of a 2013 Chevrolet being struck by another vehicle in the 8400 block of Airport Boulevard then leaving the area. Damage only.
• At 1:13 p.m. Monday, a 58-year-old man reported his vehicle was struck while parked in the 2100 block of Crow Hill Drive. Damage only.
• At 12 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a shoplifting incident in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:02 p.m. Monday, a 26-year-old woman reported a drill and a circular saw ($60) stolen in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 1:38 p.m. Monday, a 58-year-old man reported 50 gallons worth of fuel stolen from construction equipment in the 5700 block of Concrete Way.
• At 3:20 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a theft from a vehicle in the 1500 block of Third Street.
• At 3:27 p.m. Monday, a 29-year-old man reported $200 cash stolen in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. Investigation continues.
• At 2:14 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of fuel theft in the 5400 block of Jenkins Drive.
• At 7:15 p.m. Monday, a 24-year-old woman reported her cell phone stolen in the 1500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:15 a.m. Tuesday, Christopher Williams, 37, was cited and released for theft from a business in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 4:58 p.m. Monday, a 45-year-old man reported two tires slashed on his gold Chevy pickup in the 100 block of Sixth Street.