This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:30 a.m. Sunday, a 44-year-old female was arrested for domestic violence arson in the first degree in the 18100 block of Point Stephens Road. She was lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:01 a.m. Sunday, a residential burglary was reported in the 5000 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:58 a.m. Sunday, a 27-year-old female was arrested for domestic violence assault and criminal mischief domestic violence in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. Alcohol was involved. She was transported and lodged at LCCC.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 3:55 p.m. Saturday, 44-year-old Rochelle Marie Sabadin was cited and released for driving wihout a valid license in the 1000 block of Egan Drive. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:02 a.m. Sunday, 23-year-old Brian A. Sonesen was arrested for driving under the influence in the 100 block of Seward Street. Sonesen was transported to LCCC and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:11 a.m. Sunday, 25-year-old Rex D. Sage Jr. was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 4000 block of Douglas Highway. He was lodged at LCCC and his vehicle was impounded.
Driving without a license
• At 1:35 a.m. Sunday, 23-year-old Mitchell Ray Leggett was cited and released for driving without a valid license in the 2400 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:15 p.m. Saturday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of a hit-and-run with no injuries in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 6:58 a.m. Sunday, a motor vehicle crash was investigated in the 5400 block of Egan Drive near Lemon Creek.
• At 1:33 p.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of a runaway.
• At 1:31 p.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a report of a theft from a vehicle in the 200 block of Franklin Street.