This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Fire and medical
• At 1:04 a.m. Sunday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Fourth Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 4:55 a.m. Sunday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to Whittier Street for a propane odor investigation. No fire.
• At 6:58 a.m. Sunday, basic life support care was given to a woman involved in a vehicle accident with injuries on Egan Drive. She was taken to BRH.
• At 10:36 a.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Front Street. Alarm caused by dust from construction.
• At 11:35 a.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to trees on fire at Auke Rec on Glacier Highway. Fires extinguished.
• At 11:42 a.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Ninth Street. Alarm caused by burnt food.
• At 2:27 p.m. Sunday, basic life support care was given to a man on Salmon Creek, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 3:16 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to trees on fire on Evergreen Avenue. Upon arrival, fire was out. Units returned to service.
• At 5:28 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to an EMS call on Tee Way, and a man declined transport to BRH.
• At 7:56 p.m. Sunday, basic life support care was given to a man on Willoughby Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 2:17 p.m. Sunday, Joseph Robert Lofstrom, 31, was cited and released for theft from a business in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:56 p.m. Sunday, Russell Wayne Bond, 49, was on an outstanding Washington warrant charging escape from community custody on the original charge of second-degree assault with a deadly weapon. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:02 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of vandalism.