This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:15 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in the Juneau area.
• At 9:47 a.m. Tuesday, JPD assisted the Office of Children’s Services in an investigation in the Juneau area.
• At 2:48 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a possible criminal trespass in the 9400 block of Carrol Place.
• At 3:18 p.m. Monday, Frank G. Brown, 50, was arrested for criminal trespass on Egan Drive. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 9:52 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of a domestic disturbance in the 100 block of Franklin Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 12:41 a.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of a domestic disturbance in the 3600 block of Amalga Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 11:15 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of domestic violence.
Fire and medical
• At 7:35 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm on Ninth Street. Alarm caused by burnt food.
• At 8:07 a.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a medical alert alarm on Tongass Boulevard. Upon arrival, no one was at the residence. Units returned to service.
• At 10:58 a.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a service call on Crazy Horse Drive. Concerned citizen found two contains of unknown contents. CCFR advised disposing them at the household hazardous waste disposal collection on Nov. 24.
• At 12:38 p.m. Monday, CCFR transported a man and flight crew from Bartlett Regional Hospital to Juneau International Airport.
• At 3 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Glacier Spur Road. Alarm caused by dust from cleaning. System reset.
• At 9:26 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Teal Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 11:31 a.m. Tuesday, Rayda Ardell Tegen, 44, was cited and released for larceny.
• At 5:01 a.m. Tuesday, a 39-year-old woman reported an unknown subject broke out a residential window causing $200 in damage in the 1600 block of Douglas Highway. Additionally, multiple vehicles were vandalized in the area.
• At 8:23 p.m. Monday, Avallon M. Wilson, 25, was arrested on an outstanding $500 Alaska State Trooper warrant charging failure to appear in court on the original charge of failure to give immediate notice of an accident and reckless driving. She was additionally charged with theft in the second degree when she was contacted in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.