This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s Note: A Daily Bulletin from the Juneau Police Department was not available by press time.
Fire and medical
• At 12:19 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue transported a man and flight crew from Bartlett Regional Hospital to Juneau International Airport.
• At 4:10 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 8:19 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Willoughby Avenue. The alarm was caused by burnt food.
• At 1:49 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to an EMS call on Franklin Street, and a woman was transported by a non-fire agency.
• At 6:16 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Fish Creek Road. No smoke or fire was found.
• At 6:19 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Glacier Highway. The alarm was caused by a malicious pull of a pull station. No smoke or fire was found.