This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:10 p.m. Saturday, found property was placed into safe keeping.
• At 1:11 p.m. Saturday, a found camera was placed into safe keeping.
• At 11:49 p.m. Saturday, 29-year-old Christopher W. Davison was arrested on an oustanding Juneau arrest warrant for apprehension detention in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. The original charge was first-degree vehicle theft and fourth-degree assault. Thirty-six-year-old Ronald D. Williams was arrested on an outstanding Juneau Police Department warrant for failure to appear for an adjudication hearing. The original charge was larceny. Williams was additionally charged with misconducted involving a controlled substance in the sixth degree. Both men were lodged at LCCC.
• At 4:23 p.m. Saturday, a 51-year-old male reported a theft in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 9:14 a.m. Sunday, vandalism was reported in the 11000 block of Auke Lake Way.