This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:58 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in the Juneau area.
Fire and medical
• At 3:30 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Northwood Drive, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 3:21 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 11:51 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Northland Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 11:56 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a burn complaint on Glacier Highway. CCFR ordered burn to be extinguished.
• At 7:39 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Threadneedle Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 4:24 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to an intoxicated subject in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive, and a backpack was placed in safekeeping.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 7:59 p.m. Monday, a 29-year-old man reported his vehicle was struck while parked in the 2000 block of Jordan Avenue, causing an unknown amount of damage.
• At 12:16 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of theft of electronic equipment and clothing from a business in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:47 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a traffic hazard in the 4000 block of Egan Drive, and found clothing was placed into safekeeping.
• At 11:06 a.m. Tuesday, a 72-year-old man reported a theft in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:25 p.m. Monday, James Herman Martens III was arrested during a traffic stop in the 8100 block of Egan Drive on an outstanding $500 JPD warrant for failure to appear in court on the original charge of driving while intoxicated. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Martens was additionally charged with driving without a valid license, and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 2:10 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a noise complaint in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway, and Zachary M. Ison, 26, was arrested on an outstanding $250 Juneau Alaska State Troopers warrant for petition to revoke probation on the original charge of misconduct involving a controlled substance in the fourth degree.