This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:15 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department assisted adult probations with a remand in the 1200 block of Harbor Way.
• At 2:30 a.m. Saturday, 24-year-old Stephan Robert Anderson was arrested in the 200 block of Front Street on an outstanding JPD warrant for failure to appear for arraignment for the original charges of criminal trespass, interfering, violating conditions of parole, petition to revoke probation and disorderly conduct. He was lodged at LCCC.
• At 8:02 a.m. Saturday, a 40-year-old female was arrested for domestic violence assault and criminal mischief domestic violence in the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road. She was transported and lodged at LCCC.
Driving without a valid license
• At 3:02 a.m. Saturday, 24-year-old Deandre Dequan Henry was cited and released for driving without a valid license in the 1700 block of Glacier Avenue. The 2003 Honda he was driving was impounded.
• At 1:08 p.m. Friday, a 15-year-old male was arrested for misconduct involving a controlled substance in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue and lodged at Johnson Youth Center.
• At 6:25 a.m. Saturday, 20-year-old Robert Braden Simpson II was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 6000 block of Pine Street. His vehicle was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:42 p.m. Friday, a 45-year-old female reported her Toyota Prius was struck while parked, causing $1,000 in damage, in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 9:44 a.m. Saturday, a 2002 Mazda and 2002 Honda were damaged when struck by an unknown vehicle in the 800 block of Twelfth Street.
• At 7:27 p.m. Friday, 22-year-old Lawrence Li Fenumiai was arrested for resisting arrest in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive. He was lodged at LCCC.
• At 7:03 p.m. Friday, a 12-year-old female was reported shoplifting $51 worth of items in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:21 p.m. Friday, a 27-year-old male reported the stereo was stolen from his vehicle and his driver side window was broken in the 9400 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:49 p.m. Friday, a theft of two jackets valued at $65 each was reported in the 8300 block of Old Dairy Road.
• At 8:17 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report of a stolen buss pass and key card on Fourth Street.
• At 9:11 p.m. Friday, the driver of a vehicle failed to pay for fuel in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 5:39 a.m. Saturday, a 25-year-old female reported her credit card stolen in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 7:42 a.m. Saturday, a 39-year-old male reported two tires on his 1990 Jeep Cherokee were punctured in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.