This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:16 p.m. Tuesday, Michelle Ann Bennett, 46, was arrested for drunken driving in the 100 block of Egan Drive. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Fire and medical
• At 9:07 a.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm on Glacier Highway. Accidental alarm. No fire.
• At 9:40 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to an EMS call on Seward Street, and a man refused transport.
• At 2:10 p.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Salmon Creek Lane, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 10 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department conducted a confidential investigation into a report of sexual abuse of a minor.
• At 1:54 p.m. Tuesday, Christopher Whitehead, 23, was arrested in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for larceny, an outstanding $250 JPD warrant for larceny, and a $2,500 Juneau Alaska State Trooper warrant for failure to appear on the original charge of burglary. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:07 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a theft from a business in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:11 a.m. Wednesday, JPD took a report of siphoned fuel in the 5700 block of Concrete Way.