This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Attempt to serve
• At 12:31 p.m. Wednesday, Jacob Levi Boon, 27, was arrested for an outstanding no bail Juneau Police Department warrant for failure to report to Lemon Creek Correctional Center on an original charge of larceny. He was transported and lodged in LCCC.
• At 3:44 p.m. Wednesday, a 49-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault in the 1600 block of Douglas Highway. She was lodged at LCCC.
• At 5:36 a.m. Thursday, a 22-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault in the 4500 block of Kanata Street. She was lodged at LCCC.
• At 5:30 a.m. Saturday, a 45-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault and additionally charged with disorderly conduct and resisting/interfering in the 300 block of Gastineau Ave. She was lodged in LCCC.
• At 12:24 p.m. Wednesday, a laptop was found in the parking garage in the 200 block of Marine Way. It was placed in safekeeping.
• At 4:47 p.m. Wednesday, JPD took a report of a 13-year-old runaway in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 1:40 p.m. Thursday, Erick Ramirez Garcia, 39, was cited and released for driving without a valid license in the 3900 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 2:32 a.m. Saturday, a 21-year-old man was cited and released for failure to stop at the direction of a peace officer and for careless driving in the 400 block of Egan Drive.
• At 3 a.m. Saturday, James M. Depasquale, III, was cited and released for driving without a valid license in the 5500 block of Glacier Highway. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 2:17 p.m. Wednesday, a 25-year-old man reported construction equipment was struck by a passing vehicle in the 8600 block of Teal Street. No damage was reported.
• At 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, a 1998 Subaru Legacy driven by a 78-year-old man was in an accident with a 2007 Cadillac driven by a 61-year-old woman in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. Both vehicles sustained $5,000 in damage. The driver of the Subaru was cited for negligent driving.
• At 7:43 p.m. Wednesday, a 59-year-old man reported his unlocked vehicle was rifled and a backpack with miscellaneous items was taken in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.