This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12:57 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department investigated an assault in the 2800 block of Postal Way.
• At 1:23 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to an intoxicated subject in the 100 block of Franklin Street, and Mark Albert Brown, 47, was arrested for violating conditions of release. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Fire and medical
• At 2:31 a.m. Sunday, basic life support care was given to a man on Distin Avenue, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 3:41 a.m. Sunday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Amalga Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 4:14 a.m. Sunday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm on Point Lena Loop Road, and no fire was found.
• At 6:38 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Distin Avenue, and no fire was found.
• At 8:02 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to a service call on 11th Street.
• At 8:23 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to a vehicle fire on Glacier Highway, and fire was found and extinguished.
• At 8:45 p.m. Sunday, CCFR assisted police on Trout Street. No transport or medical services needed.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:31 p.m. Sunday, Ryan Forester, 25, was cited for driving without a valid license after crashing his Jeep in the 10200 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. Damage only. The vehicle was impounded.
• At 7:17 p.m. Sunday, a 37-year-old woman reported a damage-only car crash in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 3:45 p.m. Sunday, a 53-year-old man reported trespassing in the 300 block of Franklin Street. Investigation continues. Alcohol was involved.