This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:58 p.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in the Juneau area.
Domestic violence assault
• At 9:46 p.m. Thursday, a 31-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
Fire and medical
• At 5:30 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm on Glacier Avenue, and no fire was found.
• At 1 p.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Second Street, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 1:14 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 5:04 p.m. Thursday, CCFR transported a female patient and flight crew from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:39 p.m. Thursday, a 30-year-old woman reported her vehicle was damaged in a hit and run in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive.
• At 5:38 p.m. Thursday, JPD took photos of a damage-only motor vehicle crash.
• At 12:16 p.m. Thursday, a 31-year-old woman reported a theft in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 3:54 p.m. Thursday, a 58-year-old man reported a theft in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 8:13 p.m. Thursday, someone reproted a black cell phone stolen in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 11:01 a.m. Friday, a 35-year-old man reproted a theft in the 2200 block of Trout Street.