This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:58 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a fight in the 200 block of Front Street. Investigation continues into the assault. Alcohol was involved.
• At 4:44 p.m. Sunday, Christian Boudreaux, 43, was arrested in the 100 block of Front Street for disorderly conduct, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
Fire and medical
• At 2:12 a.m. Sunday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to an EMS call on Jennifer Drive. A woman was assessed, and she declined transport for further medical care.
• At 3:48 p.m. Sunday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Whittier Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 4:07 p.m. Sunday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 5:57 p.m. Sunday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 6:07 p.m. Sunday, CCFR transported a male patient and flight crew from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 6:18 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to an EMS call on Franklin Street, and a man had left the scene upon arrival.
• At 9:58 p.m. Sunday, basic life support care was given to a man on Front Street, and he was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:04 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to a damage-only crash in the 1300 block of Egan Drive. A 1997 Isuzu truck, driven by a 37-year-old man, and a 2002 Toyota Tacoma, driven by a 26-year-old woman, collided. Both vehicles were privately towed from the scene.
• At 4:36 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a suicidal subject. No location or additional information provided.
• At 9:58 p.m. Sunday, a 57-year-old man reported he was struck from behind by an unknown assailant in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive, and his wallet and hat were stolen. Alcohol was involved.
• At 7:50 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report of a theft in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway, and Gregory Dwight Dockery, 62, was arrested on an outstanding $100 JPD warrant charging failure to appear in court on the original charge of larceny. Dockery was additionally arrested for larceny, and he was taken to LCCC.
• At 9:15 a.m. Monday, a 28-year-old man reported his iPod Touch, valued at $360, and North Face snowboarding jacket, valued at $400, were stolen from his unlocked vehicle in the 5800 block of Lemon Street sometime overnight.