This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:52 a.m. Tuesday, a 26-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 11:04 a.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of a domestic violence assault that is listed as a child abuse/neglect case.
• At 6:19 p.m. Monday, a 38-year-old woman reported a 36-year-old man violated conditions of a protective order in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 2:47 p.m. Monday, Alan Jeffery Lee, 27, was arrested for criminal trespass in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. He was taken to LCCC.
Failure to validate deer harvest tag
• Alaska Wildlife Troopers in Juneau said in an online dispatch that at about 4:12 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 7, wildlife troopers were checking deer hunters returning to Auke Bay harbor. Mclean Steadman, 42, of Juneau, was contacted with one deer. It was determined Steadman failed to validate his harvest ticket immediately before leaving the kill site. A $160 citation was issued and given an optional court appearance date in Juneau District Court.
Fire and medical
• At 2:10 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Taku Boulevard, and she was taken to Barlett Regional Hospital.
• At 7:15 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Silver Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 8:04 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a vehicle accident on Egan Drive. No injuries. Patients were evaluated and they refused transport and further medical care.
• At 8:20 a.m. Monday, CCFR transported a man and flight crew from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 9:28 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Taku Boulevard, and she was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:37 a.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a damage-only hit and run accident in the 2600 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. An unknown vehicle struck a Jeep Grand Cherokee driven by a 38-year-old woman.
• At 12:15 p.m. Monday, a 31-year-old man reported miscellaneous camping equipment was stolen from his front porch in the 1800 block of Davis Avenue Saturday night.
• At 4:48 a.m. Tuesday, a 23-year-old man reported $400 was stolen from his residence in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive sometime the night prior. Investigation continues.
• At 8:31 a.m. Tuesday, a 50-year-old man reported a DeWalt table saw valued at $375 was stolen from his porch in the 14100 block of Otter Way sometime Saturday night.
• At 11:21 a.m. Tuesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a theft in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive.