This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:16 p.m. Tuesday, a 41-year-old woman reported a violation of conditions of release on Egan Drive. Investigation continues.
Domestic violence assault
• At 11:30 p.m. Tuesday, a 31-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault, and she was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
Driving while revoked
• Alaska State Troopers in Juneau said in an online dispatch that at 12:45 a.m. Tuesday, while at the trooper station, 32-year-old Shaun Guthrie was advised by dispatch that his Alaska driver’s license was revoked. After acknowledging the revoked status of his license, Guthrie was observed driving a red 2012 Ford Explorer away from the AST station. Guthrie was contacted moments later during a traffic stop on Old Glacier Highway near Alder Circle. He was issued a summons for driving with a revoked operators license and failure to carry proof of insurance. The vehicle was released to a licensed driver on scene.
Fire and medical
• At 2:15 a.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm on Glacier Avenue and found the alarm was caused by accidental sprinkler system activation. No fire was found.
• At 9:52 a.m. Tuesday, basic life support was given to a man on Point Stephens Road, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 1:45 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR transported a man and flight crew from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 5:11 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to carbon monoxide alarm on Douglas Highway. No carbon monoxide was detected on a monitoring device. Determined to be alarm malfunction.
• At 11:24 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR transported a man and flight crew from BRH to JIA.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:33 p.m. Tuesday, a topper came off a pickup truck and damaged two vehicles in the 8100 block of Egan Drive.
• At 5:21 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department conducted a confidential investigation into a report of sexual assault.
• At 6:14 p.m. Tuesday, Spencer Davis, 28, was cited and released for larceny in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
•At 6:49 p.m. Tuesday, Spencer Davis, 28, was arrested for larceny in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard, and he was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:14 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of a theft in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 5:28 a.m. Tuesday, a 55-year-old woman reported the theft of medication in the 4400 block of Sesame Street.