This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:24 a.m. Thursday, an investigation continued into the report of domestic violence assault in the Juneau area.
• At 1:12 a.m. Thursday, James Edward Mercer, 41, was cited and released for providing a false report of DWI in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 9:31 a.m. Thursday, an investigation continued concerning a report of harassment in the 2900 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 10:30 a.m. Thursday, an investigation continued concerning a report of harassment in the Juneau area
• At 3:05 p.m. Wednesday, an investigation continued into the report of a stolen vehicle on Lund Street.
• At 3:11 p.m. Wednesday, a 16-year-old girl was reported as a runaway in the 8400 block of Rainbow Row. She was later located.
• At 12:38 p.m. Wednesday, a 30-year-old man was cited and released for larceny in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:38 p.m. Wednesday, a 17-year-old boy reported a theft in the 10000 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 4:04 p.m. Wednesday, Triston Colter, 19, was cited and released for driving without a valid license in the 7100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:36 a.m. Thursday, a 2003 Pontiac Grand am driven by a 23-year-old woman was struck by a 2000 Nissan driven by an 18-year-old man in the 5400 block of Egan Drive. The Pontiac sustained $3,000 in damage and the Nissan $5,000 in damage. The driver of the Nissan was cited for careless driving. Both vehicles were towed.
• At 11:53 a.m. Thursday, a 2008 Jeep driven by a 37-yaer-old man was struck by a Subaru Forester driven by a 58-year-old woman in the 7800 block of Glacier Highway. The driver of the Subaru was cited for careless driving.
Vehicle in ditch
• At 7:17 p.m. Wednesday, a 1993 Pontiac Grand am was impounded for safekeeping in the 6500 block of Egan Drive.