This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:43 a.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a possible violation of a stalking protective order in the 8400 block of Old Dairy Road.
• At 7:20 a.m. Monday, JPD documented information for another agency. The call came in as a domestic dispute.
• At 11:03 p.m. Sunday, James Donald Kemp, 49, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. His vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 3:39 a.m. Sunday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Ninth Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 10:08 a.m. Sunday, Capital City Fire and Rescue transported a female patient and flight crew from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 11:42 a.m. Sunday, CCFR was dispatched to Livingston Way and cancelled en route.
• At 2:05 p.m. Sunday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 5:28 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to an EMS call on Columbia Boulevard. A woman was assessed and no transport or further medical services were required.
• At 6:08 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to a vehicle accident with injuries on Egan Drive/Mendenhall Loop Road. Advanced life support care was given to a woman, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 8:59 p.m. Sunday, advanced life support care was given to man on Engineers Cutoff Road, and he was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:57 p.m. Sunday, JPD investigated a hit-and-run in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive. Damage only.
• At 2:02 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a damage-only crash in the 4400 block of Taku Boulevard. Total damage estimated at $5,000.
• At 3:41 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a damage-only crash in the 10600 block of Glacier Highway. Total damage estimated at $3,500.
• At 1:18 p.m. Sunday, a 32-year-old man reported the theft of three snowboards in July from the 400 block of Third Street.
• At 3:56 p.m. Sunday, JPD investigated a report of theft from a business in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:53 p.m. Sunday, a 26-year-old woman reported vandalism to her vehicle in the 11800 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
Vehicle in a ditch
• At 6:08 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a vehicle in a ditch in the 9000 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle was impounded for safekeeping.
• At 7:27 p.m. Sunday, Michael Paul Wright, 27, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 5400 block of Egan Drive after police responded to a report of a vehicle in a ditch. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 8:54 a.m. Monday, Jose Morato-Felipe, 26, was arrested for fourth-degree weapons misconduct in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive, and he was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.