This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
False statement on sport license
• At 2:14 p.m. Tuesday, 59-year-old Ronald L. Chambers was cited by the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for making a false statement on his applications for a 2012 sport fish license and a 2012 hunting license. Chambers obtained resident licenses when he was not qualified to do so. Total fines were $620.
• At 2:08 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department assisted Capital City Fire and Rescue with a medical call.
• At 2:35 p.m. Monday, JPD assisted CCFR with a medical call.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:54 p.m. Monday, a 21-year-old male reported his vehicle was struck by an object that came from another vehicle in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:50 a.m. Tuesday, a confidential investigation into the report of a sex crime began.
• At 7:04 a.m. Tuesday, 25-year-old Steven Donald Scanlon was arrested for criminal trespass and disorderly conduct in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive. He was lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center.