This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:36 p.m. Friday, an investigation continued into the report of an assault in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 6:19 p.m. Friday, Alaska State Troopers assisted a 50-year-old man who sustained a leg injury when he fell through ice into a creek about 1 mile from a cabin near Admiralty Cove. A Coast Guard helicopter picked up the injured man and transported him to the Juneau International Airport, where he was then transported to Bartlett Regional Hospital for treatment.
• At 2:46 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in the 8100 block of Thunder Street.
• At 12:28 a.m. Saturday, David Scott Bleeker, 32, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 100 block of Franklin Street. He was lodged in Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:12 p.m. Friday, Nicolae Maxx Johnson, 20, was arrested for violating a domestic violence protective order in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue. He was lodged in LCCC.
• At 3:29 a.m. Saturday, a wallet belonging to a 39-year-old man was turned in to JPD for safekeeping.
• At 3:57 p.m. Friday, a 20-year-old woman reported her wallet stolen in the 4400 block of Julep Street.
• At 1:51 p.m. Friday, Cedric Wesley Jones, 39, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 2:34 a.m. Saturday, Vance Richard Webster III was arrested for driving without a license and in violation of license limitations in the 9000 block of Cinema Drive. He was transported to LCCC and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:47 a.m. Saturday, Tamara Ann Stafford, 27, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 900 block of Tenth Street. Her vehicle was impounded. Additionally, Michelle Norma Nelson, 47, was arrested on a JPD warrant for failure to appear for a disorderly conduct charge and was lodged in LCCC.
• At 10:59 a.m. Saturday, Elizabeth Marie Gray, 50, was cited and released for criminal trespass in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.