This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:14 a.m. Sunday, Juneau Police assisted adult probation s with a remand on the 10300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:54 p.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a report of disorderly conduct on the 200 block of Front Street.
Domestic violence assault
• At 10:20 p.m. Saturday, a woman was arrested for domestic violence assault. Alcohol was involved.
• At 11:21 p.m. Saturday, a 24-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
Driving without a license
• At 10:20 p.m. Saturday, Glenn Veter, 18, was cited and released for driving without a license on the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 1:28 a.m. Sunday, Guadalupe Flores, 20, was cited for driving without a license on the 100 block of Front Street. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Failure to validate harvest ticket
• On Sunday, Alaska State Troopers cited Douglas L. Cooper, 49, with failing to validate a harvest ticket for a deer that he killed. Cooper was fined $160.