This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 7:52 p.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department investigated the report of a home burglary in the 8100 block of Threadneedle Street. Domestic.
• At 7:33 p.m. Thursday, Steven Douglas Muetze, 51, was arrested for a conditions violation in the 300 block of Fourth Street, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
Driving without a license
• At 11:41 a.m. Friday, Layne Marie Gleaton, 27, was cited for driving without a license in the 2700 block of Egan Drive, and her vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:54 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of drug possession in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 5:20 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle crash in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. No injuries.
Fire and medical
• At 11:24 a.m. Thursday, a male patient arrived at the fire station on Glacier Avenue for EMS. He was assessed and refused further medical services and transport.
• At 11:33 a.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Egan Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 12:06 p.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Salmon Creek Lane, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 2:23 p.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a man on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 4:30 p.m. Thursday, CCFR was dispatched to Savikko Road for a man in need of EMS. The man was assessed, and no further services were necessary.
• At 4:34 p.m. Thursday, CCFR transported a man and flight crew from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 5:20 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a vehicle accident on Egan Drive. No injuries.
• At 6:50 p.m. Thursday, CCFR was dispatched to a good intent call on Willoughby Avenue. Assisted another agency with a female patient.
• At 11:58 p.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Decker Way, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 1:06 p.m. Thursday, Michael Elijah Squartsoff, 52, was arrested for shoplifting and on an outstanding warrant in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. He was taken to LCCC.