This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:22 p.m. Saturday, the Juneau Police Department assisted juvenile probations with a remand in the 10600 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
Attempt to serve
• At 9:07 p.m. Saturday, 27-year-old Jennifer Elaine Mercer was arresteed on a $750 JPD warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of criminal mischief. Mercer was additionally charged with violating the conditions of release. She was transported to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:13 p.m. Saturday, 23-year-old Michael James Trull was arrested on a $2,500 Juneau arrest warrant charging petition to revoke probation on original charges of vehicle theft and driving under the influence; a $500 Juneau arrest warrant for failure to appear for arraignments on original charges of criminal mischief and criminal trespass; and a $250 JPD warrant for failure to appear for arraignment on an original charge of interfering. Trull was transported to LCCC.
• At 2:55 p.m. Saturday, a possible violation of conditions of release was reported in the 2800 block of Postal Way.
• At 10:57 p.m. Saturday, 32-year-old Glenn Edward Lecornu was arrested for trespass and interfering in the 200 block of Front Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 11:14 p.m. Saturday, a sexual assault was reported.
• At 3:22 p.m. Saturday, 54-year-old Harlan Gillette was cited and released for driving without a valid license in the 3400 block of Glacier Highway. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.