This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Fire and medical
• At 12:58 a.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Third Street, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 2:12 a.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Distin Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 9:45 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue was dispatched to Hurlock Avenue for an EMS call. A man was evaluated and refused transport.
• At 10:54 a.m. Monday, CCFR took a man and flight crew from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 12:23 p.m. Monday, CCFR was dispatched to Fourth Street for a fire alarm. Alarm caused by burnt food. No fire.
• At 1:54 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Coogan Drive, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 1:53 p.m. Monday, CCFR was dispatched to Willoughby Avenue for an EMS call, and a man was taken to BRH.
• At 2:26 p.m. Monday, CCFR was dispatched to Glacier Highway for an open burn complaint. Winter burn ban was explained, as was the need for a burn permit.
• At 2:44 p.m. Monday, CCFR was dispatched to Airport Boulevard for an open burn complaint. Winter burn ban was explained, as was the need for a burn permit.
• At 11:52 p.m. Monday, CCFR was dispatched to Glacier Highway for a fire alarm. Alarm cause unknown. No fire.
• At 3:04 p.m. Monday, a 49-year-old man reported lost medication on Egan Drive.
• At 12:25 p.m. Monday, police responded to a report of theft form a business in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:56 p.m. Monday, Maxwell Clark Albert, 24, was cited and released for theft form a business after concealing $17.40 worth of merchandise and then leaving the store without paying in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 10:44 a.m. Tuesday, a 54-year-old man reported the possible theft of his wife’s diamond wedding band valued at $4,000 in the 3900 block of Portage Boulevard.
• At 11:26 a.m. Tuesday, a 2007 Rav 4 struck an intoxicated pedestrian in the 100 block of Franklin Street. Minor injuries reported.
• At 12:25 a.m. Tuesday, an investigation continued into a report of vandalism in the 9200 bock of Glacier Highway.