This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:09 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated the report of an assault in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 1:32 p.m. Wednesday, Hugo Guerrero De La Cruz, 42, was arrested for violating conditions of release in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:03 a.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a possible conditions violation in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
Driving without a valid license
• At 6:12 p.m. Wednesday, Sky Linn Stubblefield, 23, was cited and released for driving without a valid license in the 7000 block of Glacier Highway, and the vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:58 a.m. Thursday, Regal Robert Hudson, 20, was arrested on Yandukin Drive for driving without a valid license, and his vehicle was impounded. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:53 p.m. Wednesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 9:01 p.m. Wednesday, Brandi Renee Pratt, 24, was arrested in the 5300 block of Shaune Drive on two outstanding warrants and additionally charged with providing false information. She was taken to LCCC.
Fire and medical
• At 12:19 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 12:38 a.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Ninth Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 7:54 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue was dispatched to Egan Drive for an EMS call, and woman was taken to BRH.
• At 7:56 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR took a woman and flight crew from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 9:20 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Third Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 10:20 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR was dispatched to Second Street for an EMS call, and a man was evaluated and refused transport.
• At 10:53 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Gastineau Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.