This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 7:05 p.m. on Friday, 21-year-old Connor Andrew Edge was arrested for assault on the 200 block of Front Street. Edge was taken to the Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
Domestic violence assault
• At 4:21 p.m. on Friday, a 57-year-old woman was arrested for assault on the 3000 block of Wood Duck Ave. Alcohol was involved.
• At 2:03 p.m. on Saturday, a 33-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault on the 1800 block of Northwood Drive and was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:53 a.m. on Sunday, a 41-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault and with interfering with a report of a crime of domestic violence on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. He was taken to LCC.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 12:23 a.m. on Sunday, 25-year-old Cub Finney was arrested for driving while intoxicated on the 8100 block of Glacier Hwy and taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Driving without a valid license
• At 12:07 a.m. on Sunday, 22-year-old Tony Daryl Tompkins was cited and released for driving without a valid license on the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 1:08 a.m. on Sunday, a 16-year-old girl was cited and released to her guardian for driving without a license on the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash/injury
• At 5:28 p.m. on Friday, in a motor vehicle crash on Riverside Drive, a 1998 Ford driven by a 30-year-old man received $500 in damage and a 2005 Subaru driven by a 61-year-old woman received $500 in damage. The 30-year-old man was cited for failure to carry proof of insurance, following too closely and for expired registration. One was transported to Bartlett Regional Hospital for injuries.