This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:08 p.m. Monday, Jane Maire Sohn, 57, was arrested in the 4000 block of Deborah Drive for city assault and violating conditions of release. Alcohol was involved. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9:14 a.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a reported domestic violence assault.
• At 7:37 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a reported violation of a domestic violence protective order in the 3700 block of Amalga Street.
• At 10:35 p.m. Monday, Daniel Matthew Williams, 24, was arrested for violating conditions of release, unlawful contact assault on a P.O. and resisting arrest. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:50 a.m. Tuesday, James Donald Kemp Sr., 49, was arrested in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway for violating conditions of release, and he was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 2:38 a.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a reported domestic violence order violation in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive.
• At 12:10 a.m. Tuesday, Patrick Seth Bean III, 44, was arrested on Front Street for disorderly conduct and was cited for having an open container of alcohol in a public place and littering. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:33 a.m. Tuesday, a 17-year-old boy was cited and released for minor consuming in the 6300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:43 a.m. Tuesday, Heather James, 18, and Marisa James, 20, were cited and released for minor consuming in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive.
• At 8:51 p.m. Monday, a 48-year-old woman reported the theft of a bottle of alcohol in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue. Alcohol was involved.
• At 4:04 p.m. Monday, Mason Michael Monserret, 19, was cited and released for criminal trespass in the 4300 block of University Drive.