Police & Fire
This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:19 a.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue.
Fire and medical
• At 11:35 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support was given to a man on Franklin Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 2:43 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Salmon Creek Lane, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 4:25 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a report of a street light on fire on Turn Street. No fire found.
• At 7:21 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Glacier Spur/Threadneedle Street, and he was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 7:58 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a three-car motor vehicle crash in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. No injuries reported.
• At 10:34 a.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of a theft from a business in the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 6:21 p.m. Wednesday, Dana Olive Craig, 23, was arrested for unlawful contact in the 200 block of Third Street, and she was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.