This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:18 a.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department conducted a confidential investigation into a report of child abuse in the Juneau area.
Fire and medical
• At 5:31 a.m. Friday, advanced life support care was given to a man on 12th Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 12:49 p.m. Friday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Hospital Drive, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 9:10 p.m. Friday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 10:42 a.m. Monday, JPD received a report that a 2000 Dodge Dakota was totaled after it rolled onto its top in the 18000 block of Glacier Highway. CCFR responded for evaluation of minor injuries. No transport required. The 19-year-old male driver was cited for basic speed and proof of insurance.
• At 7:30 p.m. Sunday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a reported sexual assault. Alcohol was involved.
• At 6:31 p.m. Sunday, a 38-year-old woman reported the theft of an iPhone in the Juneau area. The phone was later recovered and returned to her.
• At 6:27 p.m. Sunday, a 48-year-old woman reported the theft of electronics from her residence in the 200 block of Gold Street. Investigation continues.
• At 8:46 p.m. Sunday, JPD investigated a report of theft of firearms and power tools in the 2800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.