This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:36 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department conducted a confidential investigation into a report of child abuse.
• At 1:06 a.m. Tuesday, Bobby Lee Winecke, 42, was arrested for disorderly conduct on Egan Drive, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:23 p.m. Monday, JPD officers investigated a report of a domestic involving a 62-year-old man and a 56-year-old woman. Unknown if alcohol involved.
• At 5:42 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of domestic violence. Alcohol was involved.
• At 9:21 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a 911 call hang-up and investigated a report of a domestic situation.
• At 1:15 a.m. Tuesday, a 32-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault, and he was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was not involved.
• At 2 p.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 8:55 a.m. Tuesday, JPD conducted a confidential drug investigation.
Fire and medical
• At 3:47 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Willoughby Avenue, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 6:07 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm on University Drive. No fire found. Alarm caused by over-heated, burst light fixture. Alarm system was reset and electricity was to remain off until residential electrician examines the zone in question.
• At 7:48 a.m. Monday, CCFR responded to an EMS call on Seventh Street, and a woman was found dead upon arrival. The scene was left in the care of JPD.
• At 9:23 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Ewing Way and Franklin Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 11:54 a.m. Monday, CCFR took a man and flight crew from Juneau International Airport to BRH.
• At 12:57 p.m. Monday, CCFR took two men and flight crew from BRH to JIA.
• At 2:08 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Nowell Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 2:34 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Fritz Cove Road, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 10:14 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Third Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 11:31 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Douglas Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:21 p.m. Monday, a 35-year-old woman reported her 2011 Toyota Corolla was struck by an unknown vehicle in the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 6:41 p.m. Monday, a 47-year-old woman reported her 2005 Mazda was struck while parked resulting in damage to her vehicle in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:22 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a damage-only crash on Vanderbilt Hill Road. Donna Bowens, 45, was cited for driving without a valid license and failure to maintain a safe distance after her pickup truck struck a van driven by a 28-year-old woman. The pickup was impounded.
• At 1:06 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of a stolen iPad in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive.
• At 1:13 p.m. Monday, a 49-year-old woman reported theft of medication in the 500 block of D Street.
• At 9:04 a.m. Tuesday, a 54-year-old man reported a 23-year-old woman stole cash in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 4:59 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report of a mailbox damaged to the tune of $30 in the 4400 block of Trafalgar Avenue.