This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 7:42 p.m. Tuesday, a 39-year-old woman reported being assaulted in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 1:44 a.m. Wednesday, a 31-year-old man reported being assaulted in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:24 a.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of domestic violence. Alcohol was not involved.
Driving without a license/revoked license
• At 12:38 p.m. Tuesday, a 64-year-old woman was cited and released for driving without a license in the 10000 block of Glacier Highway, and her vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:22 p.m. Tuesday, Jorge Cardenas, 37, was arrested for driving while license revoked in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 11:08 p.m. Tuesday, Konstantin Khomyakov, 25, was cited and released for operating a vehicle without a valid license in the 8800 block of Glacier Highway. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of drug activity.
Fire and medical
• At 6:45 a.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Crow Hill Drive, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 10:04 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a structure fire on Glacier Highway. Fire extinguished, and two occupants of a motorhome escaped with minimal injuries. Fire caused by propane portable heater.
• At 12:42 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Northwood Drive, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 2:27 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Hospital Drive, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 3:47 p.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Engineers Cutoff Road, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 4:55 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Willoughby Avenue. No fire found. Alarm caused by burnt food.
• At 3:56 p.m. Tuesday, Milton Kadake, 53, was arrested for third-degree theft in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway, and he was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 5:32 p.m. Tuesday, a 53-year-old woman reported the theft of her iPhone from her residence in the 9200 block of Cinema Drive.