This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:06 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department assisted Adult Probations with a remand in the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 7:21 a.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a theft from a business in the 2200 block of Industrial Boulevard.
• At 12:25 p.m. Wednesday, a 36-year-old woman reported a 35-year-old man violated conditions of a domestic-related order. Investigation continues.
• At 2:01 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a possible domestic-related conditions violation.
• At 10:36 p.m. Wednesday, a 46-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving without a valid license
• At 12:40 p.m. Wednesday, Michelle Denise Ruane, 51, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road, and her vehicle was impounded. Alcohol was involved.
• At 12:51 a.m. Thursday, Veronica Lee Garcia, 62, was cited and released for driving without a valid license in the 3500 block of Riverside Drive, and her vehicle was impounded. Alcohol was not involved.
• At 7:07 p.m. and 7:21 p.m. Wednesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of drug activity.
Fire and medical
• At 12:19 a.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on 12th Street, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 5:51 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm on Eighth Street. No fire found. Alarm caused by smoke from oven heat.
• At 1:55 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Fourth Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 3:14 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to an EMS call on Glacier Highway and Lee Smith Drive, and a woman was taken to BRH.
• At 10:58 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a medical call on Northwood Drive, and a woman was taken to BRH.
• At 12 p.m. Wednesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of sexual assault.