This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:59 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of child enticement from July 2013.
• At 12:52 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of a 40-year-old woman violating a domestic violence protective order in the 5500 block of Aisek Street.
Driving without a valid license
• At 6:59 p.m. Wednesday, a 26-year-old woman was cited for driving without a valid license in the 1200 block of Egan Drive, and her vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 6:31 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Lemon Creek Road, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 8:39 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Mendenhall Loop Road/Haloff Way, and he was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:03 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle damage-only crash in the 1400 block of Harbor Way. A 16-year-old was cited for careless driving.
• At 12:05 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a request for an agency assist regarding the investigation into a sexual assault.
• At 9:31 p.m. Wednesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of sexual abuse of a minor.
• At 2:56 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of vandalism in the 10800 block of Black Bear Road.