This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:26 p.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department conducted a confidential investigation into a report of child abuse.
Driving without a valid license
• At 9:06 p.m. Thursday, Cristina M. Willard, 20, was cited and released for driving without a valid license on Renninger Street. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 11:48 p.m. Thursday, Cameron R. Lepoidevin, 20, was cited and released for driving without a valid license in the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 12:01 a.m. Thursday, Ronald Heinrich Kleineberg, 55, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 800 block of Goldbelt Avenue, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. His vehicle was impounded.
Failure to comply with registry
• At 6:41 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a reprot that a 51-year-old man failed to comply with the sex offender registry. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:23 a.m. Friday, a 45-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 58-year-old man in the 200 block of Franklin Street. Investigation continues.
Fire and medical
• At 12:22 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue took a woman and flight crew from Bartlett Regional Hospital to Juneau International Airport.
• At 3:32 a.m. Thursday, CCFR took a woman and flight crew from BRH to JIA.
• At 8:01 a.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 9:54 a.m. Thursday, CCFR was dispatched to Glacier Highway for a report of black smoke. Exact location unknown. No smoke found.
• At 2:57 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Ninth Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 6:41 p.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a man on Willoughby Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 9:01 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Hospital Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:48 p.m. Thursday, a 66-year-old man reported a company van was struck while parked in the 5100 block of Glacier Highway. Damage only.
• At 11:02 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle damage-only crash in the 1000 block of Egan Drive. An 18-year-old was cited for failing to yield at a stop sign.
• At 1:37 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of fuel theft in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 6:16 p.m. Thursday, George Dalton, 41, was cited and released for concealment of merchandise in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.