This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10 a.m. on Sunday, Alaska State Troopers responded to a report of non-DV assault in Kake. The investigation revealed three men engaged in a physical altercation at a residence. A male victim was transported to Sitka for further medical treatment for injuries sustained during the incident. The incident is still under investigation and suspects have been identified.
• At 8:56 p.m. on Sunday, JPD investigated a report of unlawful contact on the 200 block of Third Street.
• At 5:23 p.m. on Sunday, JPD investigated a report of criminal mischief on the 800 block of 12th Street.
• At 7:25 p.m. on Sunday, Connor A. Edge, 21, was arrested on Egan Drive for disorderly conduct, harassment and possession of stolen propery. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:06 a.m. on Monday, Thomas James Shull, 20, was arrested for driving with license revoked and violating restrictions. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 8 p.m. on Sunday, JPD continued investigation into a report of a domestic violence protective order violation in Juneau. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:39 p.m. on Sunday, JPD investigated a report of domestic violence criminal mischief in Juneau.
• At 12:56 a.m. on Monday, an arrest was made for domestic violence assault in Juneau. Alcohol was involved. The person was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:22 a.m. on Monday, JPD responded to a report of a domestic dispute in Juneau.
Fire and medical
• At 9:07 a.m. on Sunday, Capital City Fire and Rescue provided advanced life support to a woman on Deborah Drive. She was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital for further care.
• At 11:33 a.m. on Sunday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Franklin Street. No fire was found. Alarm activated by sprinkler.
• At 2:19 p.m. on Sunday, CCFR responded to a carbon monoxide alarm on Wee Burn Drive. The residence was found to have high CO readings, possibly caused by high winds and placement of stove exhaust system. The residence was ventilated and its resident was advised.
• At 5:16 p.m., CCFR was dispatched to assist an intoxicated person on Willoughby Avenue. The person refused assistance.
• At 10:46 a.m. on Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of sexual abuse of a minor in Juneau.
• At 4:53 a.m. on Monday, a 25-year-old woman reported the rear window of her 2003 Pontiac was broken out on the 3400 block of Foster Avenue, causing an undetermined amount of damage.