This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a possible assault in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 5:10 p.m. Monday, a 23-year-old reported being assaulted by a 30-year-old man. Investigation continues.
Fire and medical
• At 6:10 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Cedar Drive, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 9:02 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 6:34 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given a man on Point Lena Loop Road, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 9:07 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Whittier Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 9:25 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Poplar Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 11:09 p.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue was dispatched to Egan Drive for a trash fire, and smoke was found and extinguished. Combustion caused by discarded cigarette butt.
• At 6 p.m. Monday, a 36-year-old woman reported someone used her credit card online without authorization in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 4:22 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of harassment in the 3900 block of Portage Boulevard.
• At 12:02 p.m. Monday, a 54-year-old man reported an outboard motor and saws stolen from the 2200 block of Industrial Boulevard. Investigation continues.
• At 3:17 p.m. Monday, a 19-year-old woman reported the theft of a Native lovebird sterling ring, valued at $200 to $300, from inside her vehicle in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:13 a.m. Monday, a 21-year-old woman reported her cell phone stolen in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue.
• At 8:55 a.m. Tuesday, Alaska State Troopers in Juneau arrested Susan Riley, 62, for failing to appear in court on an underlying drug charge. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.