This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12:31 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department investigated the theft of a 1993 Chevrolet Suburban in the 8100 block of Grant Street, and the vehicle was later located.
• At 4:54 p.m. Monday, JPD assisted Rainforest Recovery with a combative 20-year-old woman in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive. The woman was detained and placed on a 12-hour hold. Her backpack was placed into safekeeping. Alcohol was involved.
• At 7:09 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of burglary and theft in the 5800 block of Montgomery Street.
• At 8:14 a.m. Tuesday, Allen Ray Pitts was arrested for entering a vehicle in the 8100 block of Threadneedle Street and remaining in the vehicle without permission.
• At 8:03 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a residence on Riverside Drive to investigate a domestic violence incident between a 35-year-old woman and a 39-year-old man.
Driving without a valid license
• At 11:23 p.m. Monday, Ivy Keso, 32, was cited for operating a motor vehicle in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road without a valid operators license.
• At 7:43 p.m. Monday, JPD received multiple reports of a 2008 silver Subaru driving erratically in the 3300 block of Egan Drive. It was reported that the vehicle was speeding, hit a curb and almost struck another vehicle. JPD officers arrived and located the vehicle, which was being followed by the complainant. The vehicle was stopped and the driver was identified as 24-year-old Adair Rainery. Rainery was given field sobriety tests and placed under arrest for driving while intoxicated. He was taken to JPD to submit to a breath sample test, which read .320 percent breath alcohol content. He was taken to LCCC, and his vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 12:41 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Ninth Street, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 3:11 a.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a man on Franklin Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 1:07 p.m. Monday, life support care was given to a woman on Salmon Creek Lane, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 4:30 p.m. Monday, CCFR was dispatched for public service assistance at Egan Drive and Eighth Street. Woman was assisted and refused medical treatment and transport.
• At 5:28 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on 12th Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 5:48 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Fifth Street, and no fire was found. Alarm caused by cooking food.
• At 6:58 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Glacier Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 8:57 p.m. Monday, CCFR was dispatched for an EMS call on Franklin Street. Woman cancelled assistance en route and had left the scene prior to arrival.
• At 11:41 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Front Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 8:07 p.m. Monday, a 56-year-old woman reported the theft of a ring while in the bathroom of the Juneau Douglas High School during the Gold Medal basketball tournament. The woman reported that the ring was placed on the edge of a sink, then she turned away, but when she turned back, the ring was gone. It’s valued at $3,000 and is described as having three bands of 24K gold with jade.
• At 7:15 p.m. Monday, David Blanton, 30, was arrested on an outstanding $2,500 JPD warrant for assault.