This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:28 a.m. Wednesday, police responded to a disturbance in the 600 block of St. Anne Ave. Kevin Fremlin was arrested for disorderly conduct and lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:40 a.m. Wednesday, Harry William Hewson, 39, was arrested for domestic violence assault after striking a woman in the 3400 block of Foster Ave. Hewson was lodged at LCCC and held without bail. Alcohol was a factor.
Fire and medical
• At 7:45 a.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Lilac Drive, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 8:09 a.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue was dispatched to Tongass Boulevard to assist a person from bed to wheelchair. The man fell but did not suffer any injuries. No further assistance required.
• At 9:10 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR was dispatched to Glacier Highway for an EMS call. A man was assessed and transported by another agency.
• At 12:20 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Salmon Creek Lane, and he was taken from Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium to BRH.
• At 12:32 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR transported a man and flight crew from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 12:34 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR transported a woman from BRH to her place of residence.
• At 3:18 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Hospital Drive. No fire found. Alarm caused by accidental pull.
• At 6:23 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Nowell Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 10:34 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR was dispatched to Shell Simmons Drive and cancelled en route. No further action taken.
• At 10:38 p.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Gladstone Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 10:01 p.m. Tuesday, Linda Skeek was cited for operating a motor vehicle without a license in the 400 block of Willoughby Ave. The vehicle was impounded.