This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:38 a.m. Thursday, Jacob Aaron Zinn, 31, was arrested for assault after he threw a corkscrew and punched a 36-year-old man in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 4:08 p.m. Wednesday, Lena Jimmie, 52, was cited and released for criminal trespass in the 100 block of Franklin Street. Alcohol was involved.
Driving while revoked
• At 12:06 a.m. Thursday, Hunter Andrew Martin Lee, 20, was cited for driving with a revoked license after he was stopped by officers for a speeding violation in the 9200 block of Glacier Highway. His vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 8:20 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue transported two men and a flight crew from Bartlett Regional Hospital to Juneau International Airport.
• At 9:41 a.m. Wednesday, life support care was given to a woman on Lemon Creek Road, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 10:29 a.m. Wednesday, life support care was given to a man on Salmon Creek Lane, and he was taken from Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium to BRH.
• At 11:18 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Gull Way, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 12 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to an EMS call at Glacier Highway and Old Dairy Road, and a man was assessed and transported by another agency.
• At 12:59 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Glacier Highway. No fire found. Alarm caused by old, rusting detectors.
• At 2:46 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Airport Boulevard, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 7:20 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Ninth Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 7:33 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Egan Drive, and she was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:16 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a damage-only motor vehicle crash involving two cars just past Fred Meyer in the 8100 block of Egan Drive.
• At 1:58 p.m. Wednesday, Johanna Cropley, 27, was arrested for stealing $30 worth of items from Fred Meyer in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:58 a.m. Thursday, a 63-year-old woman reported that $195 worth of prescription medication was missing from her residence in the 800 block of 12th Street.
• At 10 a.m. Thursday, JPD received a report that between the hours of 6:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. on Wednesday night, an unlocked Ford pickup truck that belonged to a 32-year-old man was rifled. About $15 worth of property was stolen from it while it was parked in the Auke Lake parking lot in the 11700 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.