This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 6:59 p.m. Thursday, a 46-year-old man and a 53-year-old man were assaulted by their employer near the 3000 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 12:42 a.m. Friday, an assault was reported in the 200 block of Gastineau Avenue. Investigation continues.
• At 9:44 a.m. Saturday, a 29-year-old woman and a 32-year-old woman were assaulted by a 33-year-old man in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 9:03 a.m. Saturday, a 40-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a 28-year-old woman around 2:15 a.m. that morning at a bar in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 10:51 a.m. Friday, a 14-year-old girl’s probation was revoked in the 10800 block of Black Bear Road. She was lodged at Johnson Youth Center.
• At 2:50 p.m. Thursday, Michael Ralston was arrested for an outstanding $100 warrant and David Fuchs was arrested for misconduct involving a weapon in the fourth degree in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. Both were lodged in Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:55 a.m. Saturday, Salina Thomas, 23, was arrested for interfering with police in the 100 block of Franklin Street. She was lodged at LCCC and later released. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 4:28 a.m. Saturday, Charles Brouillette was arrested for probation violation in the 9400 block of Glacier Highway. He was lodged in LCCC and held without bail.
• At 3:08 p.m. Friday, a purse was turned in to police for safekeeping in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue.
• At 3:11 a.m. Saturday, a black wallet was found in front of the Goldbelt Hotel on Egan Drive and taken in by police for safekeeping.
• At 5:52 p.m. Friday, a 25-year-old man reported his credit card had been fraudulently used online. Investigation continues.
• At 3 a.m. Friday, a woman reported her 16-year-old daughter left a residence in the 1500 block of Glacier Highway and has not returned. The woman said her daughter was wearing a blue sweatshirt with “IDAHO” on the front, pink sweat pants and was carrying a backpack. Officers could not locate the girl.
• At 5:42 p.m. Thursday, Alicia Svilar was charged with stealing $33.55 worth of merchandise in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:12 p.m. Friday, Brandon Stephens, 30, was arrested for stealing from a business in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. He was lodged in LCCC. Amanda Phillips, 26, also was arrested on an outstanding $500 warrant.
• At 1:20 a.m. Saturday, two unknown subjects trespassed onto private property in the 9200 block of Emily Way. The subjects threw eggs and toilet paper at a parked vehicle and garage door.
• At 3:18 a.m. Saturday, police received a confidential report of child neglect in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 10:28 a.m. Saturday, a 22-year-old woman reorted her purse, iPhone and case valued at $477 stolen from a bar earlier that morning in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 2:58 a.m. Saturday, Mariah Porter was issued a citation for driving without a license in the 1000 block of Ninth Street. The vehicle was impounded.
• At 3 a.m. Saturday, John Leonard Peebles was arrested for driving under the influence in the 6500 block of Egan Drive. He was lodged in LCCC and later released.
• At 3:28 a.m. Saturday, Tony Natterstad, 30, was arrested for driving under the influence in the 6500 block of Egan Drive. He was lodged in LCCC and later released. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:55 p.m. Thursday, a woman was cited for trespassing on Egan Drive. She was cited and released.
• At 5:21 a.m. Saturday, Tracy Jackson was arrested for trespassing in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 2:18 p.m. Thursday, a 74-year-old woman reported her mailbox, valued at $20, vandalized in the 6000 block of Gull Way.