This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 5:44 p.m. Thursday, a 52-year-old man and a 50-year-old man assaulted each other in the 100 block of Franklin Street. Both were charged with disorderly conduct.
• At 7:16 p.m. Thursday, Gregory Kozeroff, 36, was remanded on a parole violation in the 5500 block of Aisek Street. He was lodged in Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:57 p.m. Thursday, a 65-year-old woman reported a 61-year-old man violted a protective order in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:12 a.m. Friday, an investigation continued into a report of reckless endangerment in the 11400 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:17 p.m. Thursday, Hugo Guerrero Delacruz, 42, was arrested on an outstanding $500 warrant for failure to appear for a hearing in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue. The original charge was for misconduct involving a weapon. He was lodged in LCCC.
• At 8:04 p.m. Thursday, a 48-year-old woman reported the theft of her iPhone 4S valued at $150 in the 5000 block of Glacier Highway. The phone was later recovered and returned to the complainant, who did not wish to pursue charges.
• At 10:25 a.m. Friday, a 40-year-old man reported about $5,000 worth the automotive and carpentry tools were stolen after March 14 in the 3600 block of Amalga Street. Investigation continues.
• At 8:49 p.m. Thursday, Cierra Carine DAvies, 24, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 2200 block of Trout Street. Her vehicle was impounded.